The CR1000, Campbell Scientific's most popular logger, combines extensive measurement and control capabilities with low power consumption and rugged build quality. Designed to operate reliably in challenging environments whilst offering the flexibility to work with most sensors types and a wide choice of communication options. The CR1000 is supported by a range of peripherals, software and accessories.
The logger not only measures sensors but also drives communications, controls external devices such as relays or pumps and provides four megabytes of non volatile on board data storage. The logger is programmable using Campbell Scientific's proprietary software language CRBasic, which as the name implies, utilises BASIC like instructions to operate data processing and analysis routines.
- 4 MB standard memory.
- Scan rates of up to 100 Hz.
- CS I/O and RS-232 serial ports.
- 13-bit analog to digital conversions.
- 16-bit H8S Renesas Microcontroller with 32-bit internal CPU architecture.
- Temperature compensated real-time clock.
- 3 Year Guarantee.
- Consumes minimal power from a 12 V DC source.
- Background system calibration for measurement integrity checking.
- Single DAC used for excitation and measurements to give ratio metric measurements.
- Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) protected inputs.
- Table based data storage with time stamp and record number.
- Battery-backed SRAM memory and clock.
- Measures intelligent serial sensors without using an SDM-SIO4.