The latest generation of Base•X presents the best profiler technology of today in a compact form.
Available in 100 m and 500 m versions, Base•X₂ retains the size of its predecessor while gaining embedded WiFi connectivity and GPS. Data is automatically downloaded and processed into desired manufacturer formats, saving valuable time for the operator.
Designed for profiling in coastal waters, this two sensor-port profiler is optimal for hand deployments from small boats, launches, and survey vessels. Like all other X•Series instruments, Base•X₂ uses Xchange™ field-swappable sensors and converts from an SVP to a CTD profiler with the switch of a single sensor head.
- Shallow Profiling
- X•Series Download pdf
- Sensor Ports 2
- Depth Rating 100 m 500 m
- Housing Material 100 m: Acetal 500 m: Acetal
- Sensor Cage Material Stainless Steel
- Shackle Included
- Communications WiFi RS-232
- Baud Rate 38400 115200
- GPS Integrated
- Power Source Internally Rechargeable Battery External
- Data/Power Connector SubConn MCBH8M
- Data Output Logs to Memory Real-time Output
- Input Voltage 9-28 V
- Length 390 mm (15.3″)
- Diameter 69 mm (2.7″)
- Weight in Air 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Weight in Water 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)