CT•Xchange™ provides conductivity and temperature in one sensor head. The combination allows for more sensors on all X•Series instruments.
With CT•Xchange™, two-port Base•X₂ is a high performance CTD in a compact, cost-effective package, and Minos•X is the smallest combined CTD/SVP on the market.
CT•Xchange™ also features an extended range on both parameters: 0 to 90 mS/cm for conductivity and -5 to 45 °C for temperature. During long term, in situ deployments, conductivity stability is +/- 0.003 mS/cm/month when used with UV•Xchange™.
Learn about the benefits offered by the unique 4-electrode design of AML’s conductvity-temperature sensor here.
- Parameter Conductivity Temperature
- Depth Rating 6000 m
- Range C: 0-90 mS/cm ᵇ T: -5-45 ⁰C ᶜ
- Response Time C: 25 ms ʰ T: 100 ms
- Accuracy (+/-) C: 0.01 mS/cm T: 0.005 ⁰C
- Precision (+/-) C: 0.003 mS/cm T: 0.003 ⁰C
- Stability C: 0.003 mS/cm/month ͤ
- Length 109 mm (4.25″)
- Diameter 63 mm (2.47″)
- Resolution C: 0.001 mS/cm T: 0.001 ⁰C
- Xchange Sensors Download pdf
ᵃ Standard range
ᵇ Will over-range to 100 mS/cm. Inquire for specifications.
ᶜ Will over-range to 60 ⁰C. Inquire for specifications.
ᵈ Digital auto-ranging
ᵉ When deployed with UV•Xchange™
ᶠ For standard range only. 0.02 m/s for other ranges.
ᵍ For standard ran