AML’s most popular profiler of all time, Minos•X is known for its rugged performance and ease of use. From the tropics to the arctic, Minos•X has proven to be a reliable profiling partner.
The most compact combined CTD/SVP on the market is also available as an SVPT. For those surveying beyond 1000 m, deep water Minos•X in titanium housing will withstand the harshest of environments.
Available with Data•Xchange to enable WiFi communication, automatic data transfer, and integrated GPS positioning.
- Coastal Monitoring
- Deep Profiling
- Shallow Profiling
- X•Series Download pdf
- Sensor Ports 3
- Optional Remote Sensor Ports 2
- Depth Rating 1000 m 6000 m
- Housing Material 1000 m: Acetal 6000 m: Titanium
- Sensor Cage Material Stainless Steel
- Shackle Included
- Communications RS-232 RS-485
- Wifi (optional upgrade)
- GPS Optional Upgrade
- Power Source Internally Rechargeable Battery External
- DATA Output Logs to Memory Real-time Output
- Input Voltage 8-26 V
- Length 597 mm (23.5″)
- Diameter 76 mm (2.98″)
- Weight in Air 1000 m: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs) 6000 m: 4.6 kg (10.1 lbs)
- Weight in Water 1000 m: 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs) 6000 m: 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs)