Plus•X is the latest generation of a long line of Plus profilers, making it a popular choice for longtime customers. Boasting the most space of any of our loggers, Plus•X accommodates up to five sensors on the endcap, with room for additional remote sensors.
Available with Data•Xchange to enable WiFi communication, automatic data transfer, and integrated GPS positioning.
Our only logger currently compatible with UV•Xchange™ Plus•X is ideal for long term, in-situ deployments. By eliminating biofouling-induced drift, UV•Xchange allows sensors to perform to their full potential on in-situ instruments.
- Recommended Applications Deep Profiling
- Sensor Ports 4 or 5
- Optional Remote Sensor Ports 4
- Depth Rating 500 m 5000 m 6000 m
- Housing Material 500 m: Acetal 5000 m: Anodized Aluminum 6061 6000 m: Anodized Aluminum 7075
- Sensor Cage Material 500 m: Acetal 5000 m: Anodized Aluminum 6061 6000 m: Anodized Aluminum 7075
- Other Applications : Buoy / In-Situ Deployments, Coastal Monitoring
- Shackle Included
- Communications RS-232 RS-485 WiFi (optional upgrade)
- Baud Rate 19200 9600 38400
- GPS Optional Upgrade
- Power Source Internally Rechargeable Battery External
- Data/Power Connector SubConn MCBH8F
- Data Output Logs to Memory Real-time Output
- Input Voltage 8-26 V
- Length 500 m: 860 mm (33.9″) 5000 m: 881 mm (34.9″) 6000 m: 881 mm (34.9″)
- Diameter 100 mm (4.0″)
- Weight in Air 500 m: 5.9 kg (13.0 lbs) 5000 m: 7.7 kg (17.0 lbs) 6000 m: 7.7 kg (17.0 lbs)
- Weight in Water 500 m: 2.2 kg (4.9 lbs) 5000 m: 3.4 kg (7.5) lbs 6000 m: 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Biofouling Control Optional Upgrade
- X•Series Download pdf