Smart•X is ideal for AUV or ROV work having been designed with real-time instrument designed with vehicle integration in mind.
Take full advantage of Xchange™ sensors with Smart•X: your SVPT can become a CTD and shallow pressure sensors can be swapped for deep as needed. A single real-time instrument meets multiple deployment requirements.
Smart•X is ideal for long term, in-situ deployments with UV•Xchange for biofouling control. By eliminating biofouling-induced drift, UV•Xchange allows sensors to perform to their full potential on in-situ instruments. Install UV•Xchange on a Smart•X for a high performance in-situ CTD.
- AUV / Glider Integration
- Buoy / In-Situ Deployments
- Coastal Monitoring
- Deep Profiling
- ROV Integration
- Shallow Profiling
- SENSOR PORTS 3
- DEPTH RATING 500 m 6000 m
- HOUSING MATERIAL 500 m: Acetal 6000 m: Titanium
- SENSOR CAGE MATERIAL 500 m: Carbon Fiber 500 m: Copper (optional upgrade) 6000 m: Titanium
- COMMUNICATIONS RS-232 RS-485
- GPS No
- POWER SOURCE External
- DATA OUTPUT Real-time Output
- INPUT VOLTAGE 8-26 V
- LENGTH 419.5 mm (16.52″)
- DIAMETER 69.9 mm (2.75″)
- WEIGHT IN AIR 500 m: 0.73 kg (1.6 lbs) 6000 m: 1.86 kg (4.1 lbs)
- WEIGHT IN WATER 500 m: 0.14 kg (0.3 lb) 6000 m: 1.27 kg (2.8 lbs)
- BIOFOULING CONTROL Optional Upgrade
- X•Series Download pdf