Increasing focus on efficiency and emergency response has lead to a greater demand for real-time monitoring of environmental factors such as metocean (wind), waves, currents and tides.
Tighter controls on pollution have placed higher demand on the quantity and quality of analyses of water and sediment, and many of these data can now be provided in real-time. Real-time marine measurements can be made available, through secured websites if required, via cellular networks, radio transmission or satellite.
Ocean Scientific International Ltd (OSIL) has been involved in supplying a wide range of monitoring and measurement systems for offshore installations globally.
- Offshore Oil Detection
- FPSO Current Measurement
- Sediment Sampling in Oil Exploration/cleanup
- Rig/Platform Met Stations
- Oil Cutting Pile Sampling
- Deep Water Seabed Imaging
- Systems tailored to individual project requirements
- Real-Time and recorded data
- Global deployment and recovery experience
- Experienced field personnel
- State-of-the-art equipment
- High data return rates
- VLIZ Thorntonbank Wind Farm
- Searoc / EON Cuxhaven Wind Farm
- Petrobras Brazil Deep-Sea Current Monitoring
- MIROS ADCP LARS
- BPA Buncefield Oil Monitoring
- EniProgetti ROV Deep Water Sediment Sampling