The SBE 37-SI/SIP MicroCAT is a high-accuracy conductivity and temperature (pressure optional) recorder with Serial interface (RS-232 or RS-485), memory, and an optional pump. Externally powered, it can be used for moored applications requiring fast sampling. The MicroCAT is useful as a stand-alone monitoring device and is easily integrated with other instrumentation platforms.
Data is output in real-time and can be recorded in memory; memory capacity exceeds 530,000 samples. Measured data and derived variables (salinity, sound velocity, depth, density) are output in engineering units.
• Moored Conductivity, Temperature, and Pressure (optional), with user-programmable sampling — 6-sec to 6-hour intervals, or continuous (1.0 sec without pressure, 1.5 sec with pressure).
• RS-232 interface.
• Internal memory, external power.
• Expendable anti-foulant devices for bio-fouling protection.
• 350 m plastic or 7000 m titanium housing.
• Seasoft© V2 Windows software package (setup, data upload, and data processing).
• Field-proven MicroCAT family, with more than 10,000 instruments deployed.
• Five-year limited warranty.
- SBE 37 SI Download pdf
- SBE 37 SIP Download pdf