USV Profiling Winch
A compact and programmable direct drive profiling winch suitable for integration on floating platforms (i.e. data buoys) and Unmanned Surface Vehicles.
The winch is equipped with a transparent interface for motor control and feedback.
The system can provide notification of successful docking and zeroing of the winch position in addition to payout readings, and is fitted with a level wind and an automatic internal brake.
- Weight: 45kg
- Dimensions: 240 x 350 x 430mm
- Motor Current Requirement: 24V DC @ 25A
- Line Diameter: 3-8mm
- Max. Line Pull: 50kg at first layer
- Line Speed: ~1m/s
- Drum Capacity: 500m @ 3mm
- Holding Capacity: 100kg
- Materials & Finishing: High strength 7075 aluminium (hard anodised), Delrin
- Bolt Pattern: User configurable
- OSIL Profiling Winch Download pdf