Deep Sea Camera System
The system is equipped with an intelligent power pack that can also be used to power instruments on and off independently of the camera. Several hours of video footage can be built up over repeated deployments depending on the camera resolution settings and memory card used.
Larger power packs are available for extended deployments. Recharging and data transfer takes place via an external connector.
The assembly can be programmed at the surface to turn on and begin recording at a specific depth via a pressure switch, and continues to record until retrieved to the same depth, meaning users do not have to review hours of wasted footage. Data is recorded onto a standard Micro SD memory card.
The self-contained system delivers even under extreme low-light conditions, and gives high quality images in fine detail. The system employs a full HD camera together with a dimmable all purpose LED light, and a battery pack that can either be integrated into the same housing as the camera, or kept as a separate component depending on system requirements.
The camera is equipped with a 2750 lumen LED light with variable intensity to allow adjustments to be made for visibility. The standard housing is rated to 6000m, but systems for shallower use are also available.
- Video Resolution: Colour & Mono 5MP; 1080p (full HD video) 5 megapixels
- Frames per Second (fps): 30
- Angle of View: 33 x 19° Wide; 8.3 x 4.7° Tele
- Min object distance: 0.8m
- Video Format: H.264 (MP); M-JPEG
- Sensitivity: 0.0121 lx (colour 5MP); 0.00825 lx (colour 1080p)
- Physical: Camera LED Light Extra Battery Pack (optional)
- Length (mm): 325 159 400
- Diameter (mm): 108 83 (66) 108
- Weight in air (g): 2200 875 2600kg
- Memory: Micro SD Card (64Gb) as standard (other sizes are available)
- Battery: Li-Ion (Lithium-ion) 27Ah, 33V
- OSIL Deep Sea Camera Download pdf