Hydraulic Core Liner Press
A hydraulically powered press for the extraction of filled liners from sediment corer barrel strings.
The hydraulic press will slowly push an extruder rod against the corer liner from one end of the barrel string, and out at the other end in a simple operation.
The modular system allows for additional extruder rods to be pushed in one after another to extract the full length of liner without having to fully disassemble the barrel string.
The press can also be used to help free stuck liners within the barrel string.
- Simple operation
- Pushes filled liners from the core barrel string
- Barrel does not need to be dismantles
- Frees stuck liners
- Max. Power Consumption - 1.5kW
- Output Force - 5T
- Max. Working Pressure - 210 bar
- OSIL Hydraulic Core Liner Press Download pdf